Face lift with thread is very popular in Istanbul and also in Turkey. In this article from Respina Clinic, we will fully review the advantages and disadvantages of thread lift. Thread lift is a cosmetic procedure that offers a minimally invasive alternative to face lift surgery. It does. A thread lift claims to tighten your skin by inserting material into your face with medical thread and then pulling your skin up by tightening the thread. Also called a barbed suture lift, the goal It lifts and sculpts the shape of your face or chest. A thread lift uses medical-grade temporary suture material to “stitch” your skin so that it is stretched.
For free consultation in the field of face lift with thread and information about its price
The emergence of face lift with thread
Thread facelifts have been around since the 1990s, but innovations in the materials used for thread lifts have led to an increase in popularity in recent years. The typical candidate for a thread lift is in their late 30s to early 50s. A person who is in generally good health and is just beginning to notice the signs of aging may benefit the most from the subtle effect of a thread lift.
Those who cannot undergo facelift surgery due to medical conditions that make general anesthesia risky may consider a thread lift as a safer alternative.
With increasing age, each of the layers of the skin undergo changes. Some of these changes include the hanging of fat due to gravity, followed by the stretching of the fibrous tissue surrounding the fat, and finally the skin loosening and sagging. If the skin is under contraction is placed or the fat layer under it is reduced, this condition causes the skin to tighten and lift, which has the same effect as a thread lift.
Why is thread lift popular in Istanbul?
There are many techniques for skin reconstruction and face lift, but all these treatments are weak compared to the thread lift treatment. There are various groups of lift threads in modern beauty medicine, which differ in the function, shape and structure of these threads. The present time should be called the golden age of threads. called PDO. The types of yarn manufacturing companies are so diverse that it makes even the choice difficult. Therefore, in order to choose a suitable PDO lift yarn, a complete understanding of the characteristics of these yarns is necessary. The selection of the yarn may be based on the purpose of the treatment.
The mechanism of face lift threads
The first generation of lift threads, which are single-threaded and thin, are designed to remove fine skin wrinkles and improve skin flexibility, but they are weak for lifting the skin. The second generation of lift threads, which are twisted, are designed to restore the skin and improve skin flexibility. They are designed, and this generation is also weak for lift.
The third and fourth generation threads are KAG threads, which are serrated and have a good position for lifting skin, improving skin wrinkles, restoring skin and increasing skin flexibility, although there are several models of KAG threads, and the power of KAG threads, different companies. , Is different .
Collapsible KAG threads, which are stronger and have a longer life, have a stronger and continuous lift, PDO thread has been used as a suture thread for years and has been proven to be safe, this thread has a relatively long life and is absorbed and removed from the body after 6 months. It disappears.
There are other threads in the market called silhouette soft, which have a slightly longer lifespan than PDO threads, and the material of these threads is different from PDO threads.
In terms of composition, PLLA threads are stronger than PDO threads, and in return, they have a longer lifespan. But it does not mean that their lift is more than toothed KAG threads, the most important point in the amount of lift is the doctor’s technique and the quality of the selected thread.
Is face lift with thread painful?
For anesthesia, anesthetic injection is used in the lift route, and naturally, the person does not feel pain while performing the technique. One of the applications of the thread lift is for the forehead, the forehead area has a small amount of soft tissue, and following changes in the face by the contraction of the forehead muscle. Wrinkles are created in this area. In fact, with this technique, it is used to lift the entire eyebrows or just the crown of the eyebrows or the tail of the eyebrows.
One of the events that occurs over time with increasing age is eyebrow drooping, which can occur even at a younger age, which can be easily used in the forehead area with specialized eyebrow lifting threads and has relatively long-lasting results.
Before and after face lift with threads in one session
What areas can we lift with lift threads?
1. Lifting the corner of the mouth and correcting the frown line and improving the drooping of the corner of the mouth
2. Lifting the corners of the eyes, and correcting some drooping of the upper eyelid
3. Lifting of the pubic and neck area, and reducing the amount of pubic and sagging of the pubic and neck area.
4. Lifting the tail of the eyebrows and reducing the amount of drooping of the eyebrows and upper eyelid
5. Lifting of the jaw and chin area and correcting sagging of the lower face
6. Lift all eyebrows
7. Eyebrow crown lift
8. Nose lift with the aim of reducing the drooping of the tip of the nose and correcting the deformities of the nose and making the nose smaller and reducing some nostrils.
9. Cheek lift and improving the shape of the cheeks and reducing the laugh line and reducing the drooping of the cheeks
10. Lifting the cheekbones and creating a cat eye shape
Thread lift versus surgical face lift
- A thread lift does not give you the same dramatic results as a surgical face lift. If you are going to invest in this method, it is important to have realistic expectations.
- A thread lift is also not permanent. A facelift cannot completely stop the aging process, but the results will last for years. The subtle results of a thread lift usually last for about 2 years.
- For longer-lasting results, you may need dermal fillers or other treatments that are more expensive and time-consuming.
- On the other hand, the risks of face lift surgery complications are much higher. If you don’t like the results of a facelift, there’s not much you can do except have another invasive procedure. If you don’t like the result of thread lifting, you can simply wait for the threads to dissolve.
- A thread lift is less expensive than a face lift. After it is done you can go back to work immediately and recovery is minimal.
- If you’re noticing signs of aging in your jawline or under your eyes, a thread lift is a low-risk way to see how a more permanent procedure might look.
The last word
In general, we should keep in mind that thread lift has almost zero side effects compared to surgery and does not require one or two sessions in most cases. The probability of infection in this method is very low, and depending on the technique chosen by the doctor, the type threading and observing complete sterile conditions during threading, pain and inflammation after threading is temporary, which gradually disappears after 24 hours. In most cases, after threading to prevent infection, a small amount of antibiotics are prescribed.